First Time Buyer Mortgages
Since the financial crash in 2008 the Government has regularly introduced initiatives to attract more first time buyers in the UK property market. Mortgages can now be secured with deposits as little as 5%. In addition to this, schemes such as “help to buy ISA’s” and “help to buy mortgages” can prove to be very attractive. Finally there is also the option of an equity share mortgages which is a cost effective way of getting on to the housing ladder.
In reality DIP’s and AIP’s are exactly the same thing, they are a certificate from a mortgage lender saying how much they will lend you subject to property valuation and standard underwriting.
Most of our first time buyers ask us to obtain a Decision In Principle for them before they go to look for their first house. The DIP’s give our clients peace of mind as to how much they can borrow along with the confidence that estate agents will take their offers very seriously.
- Arrange a free appointment by phone or Face to Face within 24 hours
- Find you the best possible mortgage to match your personal needs
- Calculate how much you can borrow with all lenders (they are all different)
- Let you know what your monthly payments will be
- Obtain a decision in principle within 24 hours
- Look for Cash Back offers & Free Valuations
- Fully analyse your credit file should the need arise
- Manage the whole process until you get the keys to your new home